Research Program Coordination
The program activities are guided by the OTCF Research Committee (RECO). This committee, with members of high academic standing and long-term experience, oversees and directs the program. They identify research topics worth covering, develop procedures for the research grant process, review proposals and establish criteria for approving applications and awarding grants.
Members of the OTCF Research Committee are:
- Theodore Miclau, San Francisco, USA (Chairman)
- Volker Alt, Giessen, Germany
- Peter Augat, Murnau, Germany
- Hamish Simpson, Edinburgh, UK
- Esther van Lieshout, Rotterdam, Netherlands (Scientific Coordinator)