Textbooks by Thieme Publisher and journal publications, as INJURY Supplements by Elsevier Publisher, emanate regularly from the research program. As of 2020, the list includes:
Research Methodology Textbooks
- The Coordination of Clinical Research: A Handbook for Research Coordinators, edited by Drs. Mohit Bhandari and Esther van Lieshout. Thieme Stuttgart, published January 2020; electronic version through Thieme’s online platform
- Experimental Research Methods in Orthopedics and Trauma, 446 pages, 257 illustrations. Edited by Drs. Hamish Simpson and Peter Augat; Thieme Stuttgart, 2015
- Advanced Concepts in Clinical Research, edited by Drs. Mohit Bhandari and Bernd Robionek (Germany), Thieme Stuttgart, 2012
- Getting Your Research Papers Published – A Surgical Perspective, edited by Drs. Mohit Bhandari and Anders Joensson, Thieme Stuttgart, 2011
- Clinical Research for Surgeons, edited by Drs. Mohit Bhandari (Canada) and Anders Joensson (Sweden), Thieme Stuttgart, 2009
- INJURY Volume 52, Supplement 2, June 2021. Enhancement of Fracture Healing. Guest Editors: Peter Augat and Hamish Simpson.
- INJURY Volume 51, Supplement 2, May 2020. Optimizing Patient Function After Musculoskeletal Trauma. Guest Editors: Theodore Miclau and Esther M.M. Van Lieshout.
- INJURY Volume 50, Supplement 1, June 2019. External Fixation and Percutaneous Pinning. Guest Editors: Volker Alt and Hamish Simpson.
- INJURY Volume 49, Supplement 1, June 2018. Plating of Fractures: Current Treatments and Complications. Guest Editor: Peter Augat.
- INJURY Volume 48, Supplement 6, November 2017. Osteosythesis and Trauma Care (OTC) Latin. Guest Editor: Enrique Guerado.
- INJURY Volume 48, Supplement 1, June 2017. Complications of Intramedullary Nailing – Evolution of Treatment. Guest Editors: Volker Alt, Hamish Simpson and Theodore Miclau.
- INJURY Volume 47, Supplement 2, June 2016. Osteoporotic Fracture Fixation – a Biomechanical Perspective. Guest Editors: Peter Augat, Jörg Goldhahn.
- INJURY Volume 47, Supplement 1, January 2016. Osteoporotic Fractures – the Biological Perspective. Guest Editors: Volker Alt and Theodore Miclau.
- INJURY Volume 45, Supplement 2, June 2014. Assessment of Fracture Healing. Guest Editors: Peter Augat and Michael Bottlang.
- JOT Supplement, June 2011. Fragility Fractures.
- JOT Supplement, March 2010. Stimulation of Fracture Healing: Osteobiologics, Bone Stimulators, and Beyond.
OTCF Research Program Presentations